The Bahamas National Trust seeks to engage qualified personnel who will be responsible for the general landscaping and grounds maintenance duties, as well as assisting with the preparation of special projects and events.
- General landscape maintenance.
- Clearing and maintenance of nature trails.
- Removal of invasive species.
- General cleanup and equipment maintenance.
- Safely operating small equipment such as ATVs, leaf blowers, mowers, chainsaws, and weed eaters.
- Interact daily with staff, volunteers, and the public.
- Assist with support for special events and other projects as needed.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- General knowledge of small tools and equipment preferred.
- Some landscape maintenance experience is preferred.
- A valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and carry items up to 50 pounds.
- Must be able and willing to work outdoors when the weather is hot, humid, or cold.
Please visit bnt.bs/get-involved/join-the-team/ to apply by 5:00 PM on August 22nd, 2022.